14.4.11



Oui, tomorrow is Friday!
And I’m excited, not just because its the end of the week but more cause I have a diner with my two best friends. It’s been a while we didn’t see each other’s and I feel like tons of things happed since, so we gonna have a lot to talk about. Then, were going to see the Black Lips at the National (not my favourite venues, but Sala Rosa is getting too small for them). Last time we saw the Black Lips, we were together in Brooklyn in the trashiest venue I never been in my life...

My week was good and I’m adapting to the schedule and my new team. I'm sorry for being a lazy blogger.
I just found it more hard now to fit time to search and write about something fun in my new routine... Ok, and the fact that I inherited of the old Iphone of my lover with all is game make its hard too; I found myself addict to a game call Bubbles Shooter.


Speaking of this, I gonna play a small game before heading the bed

Aucun commentaire: